|For Jobs in India, Permanent Account Number (PAN) card and registration with the National Skills Registry
Thanks for your interest in applying to jobs at Wipro, India.
The Central Board of Direct Taxes has issued a circular making PAN number a mandatory requirement for a number of transactions. Keeping in line with this, it is mandatory for you to furnish your PAN number at the time of applying & joining Wipro IT Business. Please ensure that you have the correct PAN number updated, as the Tax authorities will take action for not providing or for providing incorrect PAN number.
If you do not have a PAN number, you are required to acquire the same from the IT Department. To apply for your PAN number online, log on to https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/index.html.
The PAN number and the NSR registration as detailed below is required to complete the joining formalities at Wipro IT Business, India.
At Wipro, we believe every professional should manifest a true sense of honesty, fairness and reliability. Keeping this in mind, we ensure that all candidates preferred by us display a high degree of integrity, without any compromise.
Your association with Wipro also marks a larger effort on the part of Wipro to be at the forefront of 'best practices' in the recruitment and IT industry. To strengthen our efforts on the same, we have associated ourselves with the National Skills Registry (NSR) initiative of NASSCOM. This initiative requires all employees working in the IT/ITeS domain to register their personal information, qualification and career details in the NSR database. NSR will help in validating your professional experience and therefore ensure a smooth background verification process.
We request you to register your details with the database as Wipro proposes to engage ONLY the candidates who have registered with NSR.
Hence, as part of your joining formalities at Wipro you are requested to produce the registration documentation substantiating your registration with NSR, without which your joining formalities will not be completed.
How to Join:
Register following details ( PLEASE ENTER CORRECT INFORMATION ONLY AS IT CAN BE REFERRED FOR VERIFICATION):
- Name, Date of Birth, Addresses (Present, previous and Permanent, these could be common also) , PAN , Passport details
- Your preferred User ID and Password for access to NSR
- Details of Academic, professional and technical qualifications
- Details of present and previous employments (joining / relieving dates, designations and addresses)
Submit Finger-prints, photograph, signature and registration fees (250 plus service tax) and first
year usage fees (Rs. 50 plus service tax) total 337 to the Point of Service (POS).
Please carry one of the following documents for identification : Employment Identity Card, Voter's ID Card, Passport, Driving License, Bank Pass book (if photo attached), College ID card (not more than 1 year old) , PAN card
On the next day, NSR will inform you about your successful registration and your unique ITPIN (IT Professional Identification Number).
Now you can access NSR based on your ITPIN - User ID and Password and
- View & keep your details updated.
- Get your details verified by empanelled background checkers. This is very important as your details are confirmed by a background checker and are relied upon by companies for employing you.
- Permit companies to view your profile.
- In case a company views your profile (as per your permission); you will be able to know that such a company has viewed your profile.