Parameters for empanelment
- Staffing Partners who wish to empanel for contract staffing have to give the necessary details through our registration.
- Vendors who have registered to work with Wipro would be evaluated by the Contract Staffing Team
- Once the Contract Staffing Team selects the Staffing Partner, they are activated on Synergy
- Quarterly evaluations based on the overall performance are conducted to ensure all partners are actively working on our requirements
- After a yearly evaluation, based on performance, the Staffing Partner will be considered for renewal or termination
Please note that for any contract staffing services, the payments for such services are made only if and after:
- Should have worked on contractual hiring for more than 3 years (IT & non IT related skills)
- Should have expertise on working across platforms
- Should be able to provide resources for niche skills and have a proven record for the same with other top clients across location and geographies
- Should maintain an expedient database of active candidates for any seasonal and immediate requirements
- Should maintain a dedicated servicing staff for Wipro Technologies
- Lead time should be 24 to 48hrs for niche skills
In case of any deviation from these guidelines and the terms mentioned in the agreement, Wipro will not be liable for payment for any services.
- The partner has been enabled on our eRecruitment system (Synergy) and has received a login and password.
- The partner has submitted a copy of the signed agreement to the Partner Management team and received an acknowledgment of the same (Vinayak Dubey, Global Contract Staffing Manager, Talent Acquisition, Wipro Technologies, 3rd Floor, No: 88 S.B.Towers, M G Road, Bangalore - 560 001, India)
- Profiles are submitted online in the recruitment system and the submitted profile is the first entry.
Wipro reserves all rights to evaluate the procedure for each transaction and can change policies as and when deemed necessary.