- 10th Standard: 50% or above
- 12th Standard: 50% or above
- Graduation: 50% or 5.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Admission into EPGDBM degree will be subjected to the prevailing criteria and conditions as defined by the UGC Guidelines at the time of enrollment
- 10th, 12th & UG aggregate percentage should be the sum total of marks obtained against the maximum marks in all subjects in all semesters.
- Selective subjects or marks on the marksheet should not be considered to calculate aggregate percentage.
Year of Passing
- 2021 ONLY
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap is allowed between 10th and Graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation period. Graduation should be completed within 3 years from the start of the Graduation.
- BCom., BBA, BBM, BMS, BA and BSc economics Only
- No MBA
- Only Fulltime courses. No Part-time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in either 10th or 12th or Degree. Graduation should be recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- No standing Arrears or backlogs at the time of selection process.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web.
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support.
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports.
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week).
- 1st year Stipend - 15000 BASE + 488 ESI per month
2nd year Stipend - 17000 BASE + 553 ESI per month
3rd year Stipend - 19000 BASE + 618 ESI per month
- On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 36 months
- Preliminary Screening
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
It will solely be at the discretion of Wipro to permit / restrict participation of any candidate, whether eligible or not, in the selection process of DWSD 2021.
Disclaimer The parameters and procedure of selection solely depend upon Wipro's discretion. Wipro is not liable to disclose any information at any stage of the selection process. Wipro also reserves the right to roll back any provisional offer if the provisionally selected candidate does not meet the specified conditions which are prerequisite to being boarded. Wipro also reserves the right to hold any provisionally candidate liable if he/she is proved to be involved in any illegal activity for instance: misrepresentation, fraud, production of illegal documents etc.
Wipro has not empaneled any third party for conducting recruitment drive, requisite training, collecting fees or any other processes as envisaged under this program. Also, it is to be noted that Wipro does not charge any fee at any stage of this program. Likewise, only those registrations stand valid which are made at Wipro's official recruitment website. Any communication claimed to be made on Wipro's behalf by any third party are to be considered as misrepresentation and an attempt to defraud and therefore, the same should be ignored. Wipro does not hold any responsibility towards such unauthorized communication made or believed by any.
Candidates who indulge in any kind of malpractices or utilize unfair means to clear the selection process, shall be disqualified/terminated, as the case maybe.
For any queries/clarifications, please reach out to email@example.com using the subject line 'DWSD-2021', the same will be responded within 3 working days