Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment. Details have been appended for reference.
Online Assessment comprising of 2 sections:
- Verbal & Analytical Aptitude Test (36 questions/70 minutes)
- Programming Test (45 minutes)
This test will help us assess the skillsets of a candidate to identify any bugs in a given code and fix them. The Programming Test will be based on the following types of questions/problems:
- Syntactical error correction, i.e., correcting the syntax of the given code without changing its logic.
- Logical error correction, i.e., fixing all logical errors in the given code.
- Code reuse, i.e., completing the given code by reusing existing functions/helper code.
Please Note: Candidates eligible for this process will go through 2 Mock Online Assessments before Final Online Assessment. Upon clearing the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through a Technical interview followed by an HR interview.
Please note that at any stage, whether during your online test and/or interview process or
upon joining the Company, if it is brought to our notice that you have indulged in malpractices
or used illegal means to clear your online assessment, the Company shall withdraw or revoke
the offer with immediate effect and we reserve our rights to take suitable action against you as
we may deem fit.
We encourage job seekers with different disabilities to apply. Our decisions on employment, career progression, training or any other benefits are solely based on merit. We provide reasonable accommodation (like sign language interpreter, alternate forms of assessments, scribes, etc.) based on individual needs to attend the selection process and excel at work.