Wipro recruiters visit campuses to meet with you and your fellow graduates. We also engage through digital recruiting methods. The selection process includes a detailed verification of your academic credentials and any work experience you may have gained. You will also be interviewed by a panel of senior Wipro leaders. If you are selected, you will be offered the opportunity to join Wipro, after you graduate. If you are interested in exploring the Ascent Program at Wipro, check with your career center or apply directly through the link below.
Programme eligibility criteria
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited US College or University.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States and travel within and outside the United States as necessary ( Wipro will not provide sponsorship for employment visas now or in the future; this position is not OPT/CPT eligible).
Desired Program of Study:
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Management Information Systems
- Information Technology
- Cyber Security
- Electrical Engineering (with programming language coursework)
- Mechanical Engineering (with programming language coursework)
- Industrial Engineering (with programming language coursework)
- Production Engineering (with programming language coursework)
Academic and technology experience
- Cumulative or major GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Strong written and verbal skills are required; you will need to communicate effectively within a professional business environment.
- Knowledge of basic computer science concepts, programming & information systems.
- Java/J2EE Development, C++/C#, .NET, VB/ASP Development and Database experience is preferred.
- Interest and willingness to travel and relocate.
Ascent IT Project Engineer will
- Work as a part of an IT project team under supervision of a Technical Team Lead.
- Be responsible for delivery of assigned tasks within the delivery cycle of an IT project.
- Deliver detailed technical design which meets customer requirements.
- Work may include software testing, design, engineering and development, system configuration, analysis, troubleshooting, monitoring, and more.
- Establish and maintain relationships with business teams.
- Utilize specific business knowledge and general business acumen to support effective Information Technology (IT) engagement.
- Learn new technical skills regularly through in house and via external courses and certification programs.
Work with us
You might be the one we are looking for! Become a part of Wipro, and discover a world of new and exciting opportunities.