SPIRIT OF WIPRO
At Wipro we are always there to help you grow, learn and reach
The Spirit of Wipro is the core of Wipro. These are our Values. It is about who we are. It is our character. It is reflected consistently in all our behavior. The Spirit is deeply rooted in the unchanging essence of Wipro. But it also embraces what we must aspire to be. It is the indivisible synthesis of the four values. The Spirit is a beacon. It is what gives us direction and a clear sense of purpose. It energizes us and is the touchstone for all that we do.
Wipro operates in over 50 countries, and the recruitment process differs from geography to geography depending on the laws of the land. However, we follow a generic process to invite applications.
- Apply for a specific job that matches your profile using our advanced job search.
- Upload your resume if you do not find a match. We will call you when a vacancy arises.
- Attend technical/functional interviews with our Business and the Talent Acquisition Teams.
- Complete online assessments for selective skills.
- Share the requested documents so that we can roll out a competitive offer.
- The list of documents required will be shared by your HR contact.
- Hold an active discussion with our recruiters and receive your final offer.
- Confirm your offer acceptance and initiate the notice period with your current employer.
- Checking your credentials A background verification will be conducted based on the documents you have submitted.
- Welcome to Wipro Congratulations on your new job!
Start your professional journey with our special induction program.
Tips For A Great Interview
We help you achieve your dreams, every step of the way.
Employees are our greatest assets, and Wipro is committed to attracting, retaining, and developing the best possible workforce. No doubt you are adept at what you do. However, to land the position you truly deserve, it matters how well you prepare for your interview. So, follow our ‘6 Ps’ to get there. Remember, there is no substitute for experience, expertise, and knowledge.
Punctuality is the first perception the interviewer gets about you. Arrive 15 minutes before time. Review your resume and the company profile.
Presentation matters. Wear comfortable, smart formals. Come neatly groomed. Avoid strong deodorants. Get your body language right by sitting upright with a pleasant smile.
Preface is crucial. Be cordial, yet confident with a firm (not tight) handshake as you introduce yourself. State your name, maintaining eye contact with the interviewer.
Preparation is vital. Know the relevant information about Wipro and the role you are applying for. Stats and revenue figures will help. Be knowledgeable about competitors.
Proficiency comes with practice. Rehearse through mock interviews. Focus on strengths, not weaknesses. Remain truthful by not making things up. Highlight the creative approaches employed by you in tricky situations previously. Remain confident. Know your strengths and weaknesses.
Phraseology of the body (body language) is important. Let it convey attentiveness, enthusiasm, and confidence. Maintain eye contact and only break away periodically. Avoid movements that take the interviewer’s attention away, like moving your hands rapidly or leaning back lethargically.