At Wipro, we are committed to Africa and our initiatives extend our presence through client and partner relationships in both domestic and global markets. Over the last few years, we have invested in localizing capability around technology, business processes, and project management. Today, we serve more than 15 global customers across industry segments such as Banking, Mining, Telecom, Energy, Utilities, Retail, and Insurance. Wipro has been committed to the African market since 2007. We have more than 1,200 employees supporting Africa with over 65% local workforce, and a plan to expand our presence in Africa over the coming years.
Wipro is recognized globally as a leading business solutions provider not only because of our demonstrated capabilities, but because of our promise and commitment to our customers by delivering:
• Business models and partnerships that drive value for our clients
• Managed services and processes
• Defined and committed price relationships for large scale complex projects
• Compelling and innovative offerings which create sustainable client value
• Continuous improvement, automation, innovation and business outcomes
• Successful client relationships and effective governance
• Industry-led value propositions that address our clients’ business priorities
• Industry expertise abreast with industry priorities
• Strategic partnerships for go-to-market and business solutions
Focused service offerings to harness the power of Cloud,
Mobility and Analytics.
We strive to constantly achieve and maintain a collaborative
workspace amongst our customers, employees, partners and
the local community.
To accelerate your career & enjoy
a host of benefits.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any complaints or concerns regarding unethical/unfair hiring practices should be directed to our Ombuds group www.wiproombuds.com.
Wipro does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process and has not authorized agencies/partners to collect any fee for recruitment. If you encounter any suspicious mail, advertisements or persons who offer jobs at Wipro, please do let us know by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are used on this site to assist in continually improving the candidate experience and all the interaction data we store of our visitors is anonymous.