My experience has been filled with great networking opportunities across Wipro. I got to explore 80% of the businesses and industries I was interested in. I also got an opportunity to co-create solutions for Wipro’s clients globally and to work with leaders across several verticals.
We stand at the cusp of a bold new future - one that holds the promise of infinite opportunities and is defined by new global paradigms, disruptive technologies and unconventional business models.
Organizations of the future will demand a new breed of dynamic and enterprising leaders who will radically reshape our notion of 'change'.
We are on a quest to identify the next generation of leaders and are looking for people who demonstrate agility, innovative outlook and collaborative work ethics.
We have gone across the globe to look for those of you who have the potential to lead. This 15-month program will not only challenge you, it will also accelerate your learning.
Come and be a part of this journey!
Executive Chairman, Wipro
Harvard Business School (MBA '05)
What we offer
- As a Global Business Manager, you will experience rotational assignments in Client strategy, Consulting, Sales, and Delivery.
- Rotation assignments vary between three and five months in home country and international locations.
- On-the-job learning is complemented by an immersive 1-week orientation in Bengaluru, India at Wipro’s corporate headquarters, covering business fundamentals as well as interpersonal and leadership skills.
- At the end of the program, based on business interests, career goals and performance, each Global Business Manager is deployed to a leadership role in Client strategy, Consulting, Sales, or Delivery.
What we're looking for
We are seeking diverse candidates with leadership skills and an open mind to new challenges. We value the ability to navigate ambiguity and to influence decisions. Engaging communication skills, curiosity, and high levels of resilience are considered an asset.
The three competencies we probably value the most are:
Agility & Adaptability
We live in times where new technologies are evolving in the blink of an eye. Transformation and complexity are the order of the day. We need leaders with vision and the ability to accomplish goals at a rapid pace, who look upon challenges as opportunities, are comfortable with change and ambiguity and can adapt to varied roles as we scale.
We are accustomed to dealing with emerging trends and disruptive technologies across the enterprise stack in our existing lines of business. We need innovative minds who have the courage to venture out of their comfort zones and disrupt established patterns.
Does the idea of collaborating with over 250,000 people across geographies, cultures, nationalities, and ethnicities excite and inspire you? We believe that a culture that encourages plurality of thought and embraces a diversity of opinions will ultimately lead to new ideas and innovation.
Wipro recruits second year MBAs from select business schools. In a typical year, we hire close to thirty Global Business Managers in select geographies. Applicants should have between 3-6 years of prior work experience to be considered for the program.
Review our campus event dates for when Wipro will be on your campus via your school’s career website. We encourage you to attend our events, meet our people, and gain an understanding of what it’s like to join the Global 100 Program.
- Carnegie Mellon University - Tepper School of Business
- Columbia Business School
- Cornell University - Johnson Graduate School of Management
- Duke University - Fuqua School of Business
- Emory University - Goizueta School of Business
- Georgetown University - McDonough School of Business
- Harvard Business School
- HEC Paris
- London Business School
- Manheim Business School
- National University of Singapore Business School
- New York University - Stern School of Business
- Northwestern University - Kellogg School of Management
- University of California (Berkeley) - Haas School of Business
- University of Chicago - Booth School of Business
- University of Michigan - Ross School of Business
- University of Pennsylvania - Wharton School of Business
- University of Toronto - Rotman School of Management
- University of Western Ontario - Ivey Business School
Each year, a new cohort of Global Business Managers joins Wipro in July, shortly after their graduation from Business School. Interviews are held during the fall recruiting season. Make note of your campus application deadlines and policies and submit an application via your career center.
Once your application has been submitted, your resume and qualifications will be reviewed to determine whether you will be selected for an interview.
For further information relating to the upcoming recruitment period, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief of Staff &
Strategic for Partnerships BFS Americas
Stern School of Business, New York University
In the past year, the Global100 program has created multiple opportunities for me to gain hands-on experience in different facets of technology – be it IT service delivery, Sales or Consulting. I got exposed to Wipro’s vast operations and gained significant knowledge of the ecosystem that we are in.
Syeda Salwa Bakht
Global Business Manager
Rotman School of Management
University of Toronto, Canada
The Global 100 Program helps you shape and grow toward your ambition — by offering wide ranging opportunities across function, sector, and geography — while providing access to the mentorship and tutelage of senior leadership at the firm. You are enabled and empowered to explore, take on accountability, and drive transformation.
Head of Operations – Southeast Asia
The Global100 program allows me to work with top global clients and regional teams. The learnings that I’ve gained from being exposed to different functions are unparalleled. The program has certainly accelerated my digital transformation ambitions.
Global Business Manager
National University of Singapore
I am excited to join the Global100 program as it is enabling me to work on complex challenges with regional teams in Asia, UK and US. The program is also helping me learn more about the technology sector, while delivering real impact and great customer experiences for our global clients.
Global Business Manager
Nanyang Business School, Singapore
The G100 Program allowed me to not only thrive outside my comfort zone but also reinvent myself frequently. Thanks to a collaborative G100 community and easy access to leadership, in my role as a SMU Sales Hunter, I have been able to open and contribute to some of the most iconic brands in Media and Entertainment.
Global Account Executive