- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 60% or CGPA Equivalent to 60% or above as applicable by the university guidelines
Year of Passing
- B.E./B.Tech / 5 years Integrated-M.Tech
Branch of Study
- All Streams
- Project Engineer
- INR 3.50 lacs per annum
- Applicable for 15 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
- Candidates who have participated in any interview process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
Online Assessment (140 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability , English (verbal) Ability.
Duration: 60 mins
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing. Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding.
Duration: 60 mins
Candidate can chose any one of programming language for coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python
It will solely be at the discretion of Wipro to permit/ restrict participation of any candidate, whether eligible or not, in the Selection process of Elite National Level Talent Hunt 2019.
Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through Technical Interview followed by HR interview.
Online assessment will be tentatively held in mid-November 2018.
Disclaimer The parameters and procedure of selection solely depend upon Wipro's discretion. Wipro is not liable to disclose any information at any stage of the selection process. Wipro also reserves the right to roll back any provisional offer if the provisionally selected candidate does not meet the specified conditions which are prerequisite to being boarded. Wipro also reserves the right to hold any provisionally candidate liable if he/she is proved to be involved in any illegal activity for instance: misrepresentation, fraud, production of illegal documents etc.
Wipro shall itself inform the candidates the results of the hunt; either selection or non-selection through the personal email ids or another mode of communication as provided by the respective candidates.
For any queries/clarifications, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line "Elite NLTH 2019".