- 10th Standard – Pass
- 12th Standard – Pass
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
Year of Passing
- 2020 ONLY
- Bachelor of Computer Application - BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics
- Mandatory to have cleared Core Mathematics (No Business Maths or Applied Maths) as one subject in Graduation.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th and Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should have completed all exams / viva-voice / training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college/university.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in the selection process held by Wipro in the month of December 2019, January 2020, February 2020 or March 2020 are not eligible.
Period: (INR Per Month)
First Year: 15,488
Second Year: 17,553
Third Year: 19,618
Fourth Year: 23,000
On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 months
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment details appended for your reference.
Online Assessment (80 minutes)
Aptitude Test - Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes/ 20 questions)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through a Technical Interview followed by a HR interview.
The parameters and procedure of selection solely depend upon Wipro's discretion. Wipro is not liable to disclose any information at any stage of the selection process. Wipro also reserves the right to roll back any provisional offer if the provisionally selected candidate does not meet the specified conditions which are prerequisite to being boarded. Wipro also reserves the right to hold any provisionally selected candidate liable if he/she is proved to be involved in any illegal activity for instance: misrepresentation, fraud, production of illegal documents etc.
Wipro shall inform the candidates the results of the online assessment, either selection or non-selection through the personal email ids or another mode of communication as provided by the respective candidates.
Wipro has not empaneled any third party for conducting recruitment drive, requisite training, collecting fees or any other processes as envisaged under this program. Also, it is to be noted that Wipro does not charge any fee at any stage of this program. Likewise, only those registrations stand valid which are made at Wipro's official recruitment website. Any communication claimed to be made on Wipro's behalf by any third party are to be considered as misrepresentation and an attempt to defraud and therefore, the same should be ignored. Wipro does not hold any responsibility towards such unauthorized communication made or believed by any.
Please note that at any stage, whether during your online test and/or interview process or upon joining the Company, if it is brought to our notice that you have indulged in malpractices or used illegal means to clear your online assessment, the Company shall withdraw or revoke the offer with immediate effect and we reserve our rights to take suitable action against you as we may deem fit. Online assessment date details will be communicated on email
For any queries/clarifications, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line 'WILP-2020', the same will be responded within 3 working days