- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
Year of Passing
- 2022, 2023
- Bachelor of Computer Application - BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics
- Open school or distance education is allowed for 10th & 12th only.
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of Online Assessment.
- Candidates are expected to clear the backlogs along with the 6th semester.
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (between 10th to commencement of graduation).
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years from the start of graduation.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates will be invited for the test process, who have completed 3 months cool-off period.
- Received an offer letter? Here’s what’s next.
- You will be joining as a Scholar Trainee.
Period: (INR Per Month)
1st Year: You will receive a stipend of INR 15,000 + 488 (ESI) + Joining Bonus of Rs.75,000 along with the 1st month Stipend.
2nd Year: You will receive a stipend of INR 17,000 + 533 (ESI).
3rd Year: You will receive a stipend of INR 19,000 + 618 (ESI).
4th Year: You will receive a stipend of INR 23,000
One time Joining Bonus - 75000 INR
Merge Bonuses for the 1st 3 years post completion of the M.Tech degree.
Post the completion of the program, designation will be Senior Project Engineer and compensation will range from INR 6,00,000 p.a onwards depending on performance.
• M.Tech degree fully sponsored by Wipro.
• Group Life Insurance of INR 14 Lakhs p.a
• Group Personal Accident Cover of INR 12 lakhs p.a
Performance Bonus is applicable only to full time employees recruited after successful completion of WILP program. Bonus details are mentioned below:
End of 1st year: 1,00,000 to 1,50,000
End of 2nd year: 1,00,000 to 1,50,000
End of 3rd year: 1,00,000 to 1,50,000
You will be required to sign a training agreement for 60 months upon joining. Please Note: You will be liable to pay a sum of INR 75,000 on pro rata basis if you leave the organisation before 5 years of the training agreement are up.
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment details appended for your reference.
- Online Assessment (80 minutes)
- Aptitude Test - Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes/ 20 questions)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
- Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through Business Discussion Round
It will solely be at the discretion of Wipro to permit / restrict participation of any candidate, whether eligible or not, in the selection process of WILP.
Last date to apply: Nov 15, 2022
Online assessment will be informed via registered Email later
For any queries/clarifications, please reach out to email@example.com using the subject line ‘WILP - 2023', the same will be responded within 3 working days.
It is entirely the responsibility of Wipro to permit/limit the participation of each candidate in the Work Integrated Learning Program 2022 recruitment process.
Reservations Parameters and selection procedure belongs solely to the discretion of Wipro. Wipro is not obligated to disclose any information at any stage of the selection process. Wipro also reserves the right to make an initial offer if the provisionally selected candidate does not meet certain conditions, which are a prerequisite for employment. Wipro also reserves the right to be held liable to any candidate if he/she is found to be involved in any illegal activity, for example: misperception, fraud, production of illegal documents, etc.
Wipro will inform candidates about the results of the recruitment by individual e-mails or other means of communication provided by individual candidates. Please note that at any stage, whether during your online test and/or interview process or upon joining the Company, if it is brought to our notice that you have indulged in malpractices or used illegal means to clear your online assessment, the Company shall withdraw or revoke the offer with immediate effect and we reserve our rights to take suitable action against you as we may deem fit.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any complaints or concerns regarding unethical/unfair hiring practices should be directed to our Ombuds group www.wiproombuds.com